PARTNER CARE CONSULTANT – ORACLE PARTNER NETWORK
OPN Specialized partners are: • Specialized. Differentiating themselves with special skills and expertise that set them apart. • Recognized by Oracle. Being acknowledged for investing time and resources to become Oracle experts on specific products and industries. • Preferred by customers. Connecting with potential customers who are seeking value-added solutions for their business.
The Partner services organisation is focused on the recruitment and development of partners into the OPN programme. In order to support this function, we are looking to expand the partner care team, whose remit is to ensure the best partner experience as they join the program and to ensure continual support during the lifecycle of their membership.
· First point of contact for all partner and regional field based issues with OPN programme
· Where appropriate, to own logging on SRs on behalf of PBC and Operations team
· Management to resolution of all regional SRs
· Regular communication to issue owner and impacted partner where appropriate until issue is resolved.
· First point of contact for all queries, issues and questions from all internal team – to provide interface to PBC
· Direct relationship with partner to communicate progress on all issues
· Provide continual feedback on issues into a best practice programme to be delivered via training
· Management of the OPN Helpdesk and forum Escalation Management:
· When appropriate, to manage the escalation and management to resolution of issues meeting pre-defined, regionally agreed criteria
· To ensure regular and timely updates on progress to all impacted parties
· Weekly reporting to PBC manager on escalation stats to ensure alignment of issues
· First point of contact for all issues raised from live chat, email, phone Application Monitoring:
· For each region, to make regular checks on the status of any application for OPN S deliverables
· Updates to partner where delays occurring and issue management where appropriate
· Training and Testing
· To be regional advocate from Operations team to provide regular training updates and programmatic changes to both partner services and local field teams
· Ensure regional requirements are supported in future releases by being part of the wider P+E testing team to ensure localisations are being considered
· Review of all enhancement requests to ensure appropriate for region
· Excellent English and Polish knowledge
· Background of customer or partner interaction
· Ability to cope under pressure in stressful situations
· Able to prioritize work according to changing requirements
· Good customer facing skills – confident telephone skills
· Excellent presentation skills
Please submit your CV in English. Thank you!