piątek, 9 listopada 2012
Praca w jezykiem rumunskim w Gdansku - accountant
Bayer Sp. z o.o., part of a global enterprise with core competencies in the field of health
care, nutrition and high-tech materials is currently looking for talented people for its
new Service Center Gdansk for the position of
At Bayer Shared Centre Gdansk you will obtain the unique opportunity to be a part of
dynamically growing organization and the advantages of expending your professional
experience in a stable company that supports your development.
Range of responsibilities:
• verification and recording of transactional items, such as incoming invoices and
• timely and accurate processing of general accounting transactions according to process
• ensure follow up issues within workflow systems,
• contribute to process improvements,
• comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures.
Core competences and skills:
• university degree in Business Administration (econ.) or comparable professional
experience (2-4 years),
• knowledge of general accounting,
• knowledge of SAP ERP FI/CO as beneficial,
• excellent oral and written communication skills,
• communicative skills in spoken and written English as must,
• second language: excellent skills in spoken and written Romanian,
• proficient in MS Office,
• willingness to travel
• team work,
• eager to learn.
• challenging job in young, dynamic and multinational environment,
• development opportunities a global enterprise,
• attractive compensation and benefits package.
Don’t worry about your experience. We will teach you accounting!
If you are interested and match our profile, please send your CV by clicking:
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in
accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.