piątek, 9 listopada 2012
Praca z jezykiem rumunskim w Gdansku - senior accountant
Bayer Sp. z o.o., part of a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health
care, nutrition and high-tech materials is currently looking for talented people its new
Service Center Gdansk for the position of
(AA, AP, AR, GL, TE)
At Bayer Service Center Gdansk you will have the unique opportunity to be part of a
experience in a stable company that supports your development.
• timely and accurate processing of specific accounting transactions according to process
• support, follow-up and escalation of identified issues,
• participation in migration and roll-in projects,
• contribution to process improvements and documentation.
Core competences and skills:
• certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent,
• 3 or more years’ experience in accounting,
• profound knowledge of general accounting, for AA and GL additionally IFRS,
• experience in a shared service center for accounting beneficial,
• sound knowledge of SAP FI, for AA and GL additionally FI-AA, CO-PA, EC-PCA, for TE
knowledge of Concur beneficial,
• Fluent Romanian and English language skills, knowledge of German is beneficial
• proficiency in MS Office,
• motivation and strong organizational skills,
• team work,
• dedication and accuracy,
• ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
• challenging job in a young, dynamic and multinational environment,
• development opportunities a global enterprise,
• attractive compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested and match our profile, please send your CV by clicking:
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in
accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.